Here’s a timeline of how I started & where I am today….
- 1994 – started tinkering with computers while at school
- 1998 – started programming games and selling them at school
- 2002 – graduated high school and got into the advertising business
- 2002-2004 – created over 40 TV advertisements for various local clients / National TV while at college.
- 2005-2006 – created KoolKampus.com, an engineering students job portal + education site.
- 2006 – graduated college and decided to run full time with koolkampus.com instead of going for a job.
Kudos Infomedia was born and founded with a team of 2 people.
- 2006 to 2008 – ran koolkampus that got to 40,000 unique visitors per day, created a lot of adsense sites and more education related sites. Had over 100 niche sites running at this point.
- 2008 Q3 – Merged with a friend’s business in Mumbai and moved there. Kudos Infomedia Pvt Ltd was born.
- 2009 – Kudos infomedia was acquired and I was President of the NewCo setup in India with 20 employees.
- 2009 to 2011 – Grew the NewCo to 80 employees and scaled up operations massively.
- 2012 – Left the NewCo and moved to Bangalore.
- 2013 – Started with software services & projects.
- 2014 – Started doing software product launches & did my biggest software launch with $500k+ in sales.
- 2015 – Became a top vendor on Jvzoo by doing 19 launches in a year. #launchmachine
- 2016 – Top Vendor again AND also Top Affiliate on Jvzoo with 12 launches.
- About to Close the year with $2M+ in sales for my digital products.